The 17-story high-rise features 414 apartment homes, an ample 19,330 square feet of retail space and three stories of garage parking, including one underground level. The Smyth also offers mezzanine-level co-working spaces, including private offices and conference capabilities, to allow residents to work from home.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
Situated at at the corner of Washington & Tresser, The Smyth is constructed with a modern industrial chic aesthetic and offers walkable access to several shopping, dining and nightlife options from its center-of-town location. Positioned along an active streetscape, the community boasts a Walk Score of 85, indicating a walker's paradise. The Palace Theater, Stamford Center for The Arts and Mill River Park are among the additional attractions within walking distance.
- Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel appliances with gas stovetop
- Wood inspired flooring
- Custom backsplash
- Rooftop deck with pool, misted lounge space and cabanas
- Expanded outdoor rooftop deck with firepits, grill stations and an outdoor screening area
- Community lounge with entertaining bar and gaming tables
- Fitness studio with customized programming and interactive training equipment
- Yoga/flex studio with interactive virtual training
- Children’s playroom
- DIY room
- Bike repair lounge