Our modern high-rise and mid-century mid-rise pet friendly apartment homes are located in the City Center right off 277 across from the Charlotte Convention Center. Just look for the world famous 'Wanderwall', one of the top 50 public art installations in the United States.
The Francis is 19-stories of breathtaking views, exceptional amenities including a ground floor Whole Foods grocery center, easy access to LYNX Station, EV charging stations and more. Walking to work has never been easier with a 5 minute walk to big downtown employer hubs like Wells Fargo, Duke Energy, and Bank of America.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
The Francis offers a premier resident sky lounge complimented with a series of fun and engaging monthly events. Ready to unwind? Whole Foods, dinner, drinks and more located in our 60,000+ square feet of ground floor retail.
- Quartz countertops with waterfall islands
- Hand-scraped wood-style flooring in living areas & bedrooms
- French door refrigerators in high-rise homes
- Designer light package with track lights & glass pendants
- Floor to ceiling windows in high-rise homes
- 3,500 square foot, invisible-edge pool with LED lighting
- 2,600 square foot skyline fitness center featuring state-of-the-art Technogym equipment
- Grilling and picnic areas overlooking the Charlotte skyline
- Pet friendly with a spacious, fully-gated dog park
- 10th floor Sky Lounge complete with catering kitchen, private dining area, lounge seating, & outdoor terrace